CALL SR CEO (Absharp) Hotline: +2347033073393

BoyzTooHot
SirFav Zanga Love
SirFav
Zanga Love
Track On Digital Platform

CATEGORY: Artist-Bio,Entertainment

Biography Of Odugbemi Oluwafemi Akorede Nicknamed Femi Gold, Profile & Life History

Posted By: verifiedOn May 11, 2021
1 month ago
+2347033073393
8 Comments

Femi Gold Biography

Odugbemi Oluwafemi Akorede popularly known as by his recognized stagename FEMI GOLD, was born on 25th October 1994 to the family of Chief Joseph Odugbemi and Madam Risikatu Odugbemi.

Femi Gold Biography

He currently lives in Ijebu Ode whereby he hails from Oru Ijebu, Ogun State. He is the second son of his family. He obtained his West African School Certificate (WAEC) From Molusi College, Ijebu Igbo. he later went to acquire intensive training as a printing technician.

Femi Gold Biography

He’s a wonderful religious holy hiphop/high life singer and a talented songwriter, he’s a versatile artist who can play on stage such as Naming Ceremony, House Warming, Birthday Events, Church Programme and all anniversary who also happens to be a traditional drum (ghan-ghan) instrumentalist.

Femi Gold Biography

SOCIAL MEDIA
You can get more of him by following him on his social media handles
Facebook: Gold Guy
Twitter & Instagram: @femi_gold1025
Phone No: 08117466224
WhatsApp No: 08147289562

Search Tag

Tags: , , ,

«Next | » Prev

8 Comments
  1. I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
    clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve
    incorporated you guys to blogroll.

By монета од дунанса On Jun 1, 2021 @ 8:53 pm

2. I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except this post is in fact a nice post, keep it
    up.

By covid-19 thailand On Jun 5, 2021 @ 11:29 am

3. I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much
    more useful than ever before.

By ejaculating On Jun 6, 2021 @ 6:45 am

4. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

I like to write a little comment to support you.

By update covid-19 On Jun 6, 2021 @ 4:18 pm

5. Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is
    an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info.
    Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

By covid-19 thai On Jun 6, 2021 @ 11:02 pm

6. Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be
    on the internet the simplest thing to keep in mind of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks consider
    concerns that they just don’t recognise about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out
    the entire thing without having side effect , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

By sex selection jelly On Jun 7, 2021 @ 5:12 pm

7. Great article, exactly what I was looking for.

By IQoption cara bermain forex kaskus bb17 On Jun 16, 2021 @ 2:11 pm

8. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

By หันบั้นท้ายไว้ที่ปลายเตียงให้ช่วงเข่าอยู่ขอบเตียงพอดี On Jun 22, 2021 @ 4:24 am

Comment Now